Tibetan Buddhist monks with the Ngari Institute for Buddhist Dialectics will be at CBE from October 23-28, creating a sand mandala & performing sacred music. The event is open to the public daily from 10AM to 5PM. During the dissolution ceremony on October 28, the monks will destroy the mandala and carry the sand to Evergreen Lake, to symbolize impermanence, and attendees will receive packets of the sacred sand.
- Oct 23, 4:15-5PM – Setup
- Oct 24, 10AM-5PM – Mandala Creation
- Oct 24, 7PM – Mandala Tour & Mission, Q&A
- Oct 25, 10AM-5PM – Mandala Creation
- Oct 26, 10AM-5PM – Mandala Creation
- Oct 28, 12:30-2PM – Completion Ceremony
- Oct 28, 2-3PM – Dissolution Ceremony