- Contributions for the Bake Sale (financial, baked goods or packaging) which offsets the expenses of the fair. Please contact Randi Murray.
- Volunteers to take a shift for a few hours such as:
- Cashiers & cashier support
- Cashier Line Director
- Parking attendant
- Set-up, Break-down/Clean-up before and after the event
- Front door greeter (Greet shoppers and distribute shopping bags)
- Hospitality room (Welcome/chat with volunteers and vendors, re-supply coffee, snacks, etc.)
- Medical assistant (Nurse/EMT, etc. to be available in case of unexpected events, first aid, etc.)
Beth Evergreen is a Sponsoring Congregation of the Alternative Gift Fair and is right around the corner! We need your help! Bake sale items are needed and there are still plenty of volunteer opportunities such as cashier spots and greeters!
Additionally, we are requesting: